Site C Consultations - June 2008
BC Hydro is inviting communities, stakeholders and the public to participate in Project Definition Consultation for the potential Peace River Site C Hydro Project. Site C is one of several options available to help meet BC’s future electricity needs.
Project Definition Consultation is being undertaken in two rounds – the first in May/June and the second in the Fall of 2008. Feedback gathered through this consultation will be used, along with technical and environmental information, to help update the potential project’s design and definition.
As part of Project Definition Consultation, we would like to invite communities, stakeholders and the public to attend Open Houses.
You can provide feedback and learn more by:
- Attending Open Houses
- Accessing Online consultation discussion guide and feedback form: www.bchydro.com/sitec
- Written submissions: email@example.com or PO Box 2218, Vancouver, BC, V6B 3W2
- Visiting the Community Consultation Office:
- Toll-free phone: 1-877-217-0777
- Fax: 604 623-4332 or 250 785-3570Posted by Arthur Caldicott on 26 May 2008